Monday, June 04, 2007

Sunday Smiles

Sundays are usually very boring for me. But today, it was kinda nice. Nothin out of the ordinary, but just plain nice. Went shopping with mom, the planets must have been in perfect alignment coz it was like the best day to shop! Found everything I needed. And was also able to spend quality time with Mum. Had a good heart-to-heart. Just us. :)

Delhi’s weather has been pretty sucky since the whole of last week. But today we got slight thundershowers in the evening. I just looooove the smell of wet earth. Yummy! :P That was another thing that made me smile.

And of course, my darling lil niece dropped in… and anyone will forget their worries lookin at her! She’s just too adorable… the picture of innocence.

Oh and the cherry on the cake was when browsing just now, I discovered that the story I’d pitched to a journalist for my client finally got published! :D That means I can cross one major deadline off my list! Yayyyy!

Tomorrow’s office again… but I’m not dreading it somehow, like every Monday morning. Just hope tomorrow’s as good as today…or even better!

9 comments:

desperado said...

Hope....strange thing

R said...

Congrats for the story! :)

Anonymous said...

good... happy to see you happy :)

Prasoon said...

Touchwood...

Naresh said...

Congrats for the story, and now that its monday, howz it gng?!

Shy said...

congrats for ur story! yea, the weather really sucks..44 degrees, we're nearly baked and fried like a crisp.

Stone said...

ohhhhh thats cooooooool!!!
Btw, what was the story all about?

Keshi said...

Peaceful n easy Sunday then. Good on ya!

Keshi.

Mirage said...

@Dhruv: Yet not so strange...

@Rohit: Thankooo :D

@Saurabh: Thanks! :)

@Prasoon: Yeshhhh...touchwood!

@Naresh: Hahaha! Monday wasn't too bad... :)

@Shy: Swear...i can almost feel myself melting under the sun...ugh!

@Stone: All about my client! :)

@Keshi: Yep! Hope it stays that way! :)